We are sponsored by audible! http://www.audibletrial.com/programmingthrowdown
We are on Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/programmingthrowdown
Programming for the GPU with Mark Harris
- Introductions: Who is Mark Harris? What is NVIDIA?
- Parallel Forall blog: https://devblogs.nvidia.com/parallelforall/
- GPUs & Heterogeneous Computing
- What's the performance difference between GPU and CPU?
- What’s better on a GPU? What’s better on a CPU?
- If a program needs to use the CPU (e.g. reading packets from the network) and the GPU (e.g. fluid simulation) at the same time, how do the CPU and GPU programs communicate?
- What is CUDA?
- What’s the difference between SSE / CUDA / OpenCL?
- How does someone debug CUDA code?
- How does someone profile their code to find bottlenecks?
- Cuda Plattorm
- Directives, openmp
- Cuda c++
- CUDA Libraries
- Deep Learning
- Deep Dream:
- Udacity course on CUDA
- Intro to parallel programming
- Life @ NVIDIA
- What is a day working at NVIDIA like?