We are sponsored by audible! http://www.audibletrial.com/programmingthrowdown
We are on Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/programmingthrowdown
- Knowledge acquisition
- How did you (Art / Jason / Patrick) first learn about programming?
- If you had to start from scratch, how would you learn now?
- Career Advancement
- I got a degree in ¬(CS) but I really love programming, what's the best way to land a job in programming?
- How can I get tech company X to interview me without a degree in CS?
- How are online/bootcamp courses certified? How is this different than a university accreditation?
- Will companies substitute a certification from Udacity for a similar college course?
- Tell us about Udacity! (idea, conception, history, current state)
- Does Udacity have academic courses or does it have industrial courses (or both)?
- How is taking an Udacity course different than taking a university course? How is it the same?
- Are there any public stats on how Udacity has helped students reach their personal / career goals?