We are sponsored by audible! http://www.audibletrial.com/programmingthrowdown
We are on Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/programmingthrowdown
Intro Topic: Why do things cost what they do?
- Thaddeus: Software Engineer
- Marc: Software Engineer
- Steve: Product Manager
- Norman: Marketing
- Steve: Overview of Tamper Protection
- Panel Discussion
- What is binary tampering? What is reverse engineering?
- How do users change the behavior or something after it's already compiled?
- What are common reasons people tamper with binaries?
- What are the consequences or not protecting against tampering?
- How does tamper protection work?
- What kind of background is useful for this kind of work?
- How does self-modifying code generated by temper protection not get caught by the antivirus?
- How much time is spent doing white/grey/black hat hacking?
- More Information
- Download the Intel Tamper Protection Toolkit
- Video with additional details: http://bcove.me/d4lsf9mz
- Contact Information: email@example.com
- Intel is hiring!
- Intel Tamper Protection Toolkit Getting Starting Tutorial